vrijdag 27 juli 2012

shoppinglist XXX










































Interior shopping in Amsterdam to me means visiting distinctive stores that don't exist in my own homepart of the country. So on my shoppinglist were: Sukha Amsterdam, OPTIONS! and Hutspot.
I went to Options and Sukha, accidentally bumping into Frozen Fountain on my way to Sukha. 
And as I expected I fell in love with these original shops, selling so many beautiful interior and lifestyle products. 

At Sukha Amsterdam (1,2,3) I bought 'The World of Sukha' containing a collection of the great poetry made by Jaap Langenberg. It was put in a paper bag with the great dutch poem:

Wat je ook met je meeneemt
Je hoeft het maar te vragen
Laat het lekker los
Ik zal het voor je dragen

OPTIONS! (4) is a great department store selling design specials and dutch handcraft situated at the Damrak underneath the Exchange hotel, with rooms dressed like models. 

Frozen Fountain (5,6) is a store located at the Prinsengracht. In their shop window I saw the white Mal 1956 by Bob Copray and Niels Wildenberg and the shadylace parasol by Droog pulling me inside. 

Unfortunately I didn't have time to visit Hutspot because of the great weather and therefore the opportunity to spent a day at the beach. So there is a nice excuse to go back to Amsterdam soon!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke winkels! Weet je heel misschien het merk van die gewldige kussens op de laatste foto?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Kussens zijn van Scholten & Baijings. Misschien dat je Tsjilp dan ook leuk vindt: http://www.mijnwebwinkel.nl/winkel/tsjilp/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...