zondag 14 oktober 2012

counting my stitches



























This week:
*I had a two day meeting with my HR colleagues in Noordwijk. Working while you can spent your breaks walking along the beach is just great
*I started our week off shopping with Sam to buy clothes, which felt like a special morning together
*and this weekend I started knitting a wool cap for Pip which is just one thing on my list of plans for this week :)
Wishing you a nice week with great plans!

Follow the weekly count your blessings-posts of all participants mentioned on Anki's blog Zilverblauw

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is inderdaad een hele fijne manier van werken! Ben benieuwd naar je breiwerk!
    Fijne nieuwe week weer!
    xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...